Birmingham Soup is back to celebrate Impact Hub Birmingham’s closing festival and we’re looking for projects/ideas that need seed funding!
Birmingham Soup will take place on Tuesday 29th October 2019, doors open from 6.00pm at Impact Hub Birmingham and project stories start at 7.00 pm.
SOUP is a great way to raise money, build community support and get connections to local resources that can help you carry out your project.
Applications for Soup are now OPEN – deadline is Monday 21st October 2019.
- Join us for a public soup dinner!
- Pay a suggested donation of £5 or more.
- Learn about creative/community projects happening in Birmingham.
- Vote on which project to fund with the money raised from the dinner.
The goal of Birmingham SOUP is an event where people can gather and share a meal, meet people, share resources and support creative community projects in Birmingham.
We DO NOT use powerpoint – we just hear from the people and their ideas. Each project has 5 minutes to present their idea to the dinner and could go home with all the door money to start things off!
If you would like to pitch a proposal at Birmingham SOUP please take a moment to read our rules and application process info below before submitting your form.
We only have 2 Rules:
-The idea must benefit the Birmingham community, we want to be democratic, creative, sustainable and inclusive.
– You cannot use PowerPoint to Present your project
The Birmingham SOUP project pitching process…
- Your proposal should be short, quick and to the point!
- Your idea can be about ANYTHING as long as it is of benefit to Birmingham and our communities.
- There is no age limit on applications and you do not need a bank account
- When you hit the word “submit” a screen will prompt you that we received your application and it is being processed.
- Only 4 submissions are chosen to share at SOUP, so sadly not everyone gets through.
- Anything you submit (except for your contact details) will be used either online or at the dinner, so make sure you edit, look for spelling errors, etc.
Contact birminghamsoup[@]gmail.com if you have any questions or need help in filling out the application form.